PurePro® Alkaline Plus(+) Filter:
Alkaline Plus (+) Filter
The Alkaline filter changes the acidic RO water into a perfect Natural Alkali Calcium Ionized Water. The PurePro® Alkaline + filter simply gives back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which were taken away while purifying the water. The PurePro® Alkaline + filter is effective and give the water pH value of 8.50~10.00
- Produces perfectly ph-balanced alkaline water, helps minimize the fluctuations of your body’s pH.
- Turn acidic drinking water into alkali calcium ion water.
- This natural calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ions can be absorbed 100% by the body.
- It is easily absorbed in the body because it has structurally smaller molecules which help the body take in more water and replenish quickly lost water.
- Makes the water cleaner and healthier.
- This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters.
- Mainly installed with RO systems to complement their absolute filtration qualities
- Diameter: 53mm
- Length: 254mm
- Max. flow rate: 250l/24h
- Max. pressure: 6bar
- Max. temperature: 51oC
- Balance pH: pH 8.00 ~ 10.00
- Capacity: 3000 liters
Cations in filtered water:
- Ca2+: 130mg/l
- Mg2+: 39mg/l
- Na+: 41mg/l
- K+: 17.5mg/l
Anions in filtered water:
- CO32-: 12mg/l
- SO42-: 0.45mg/l
- Cl–: 1.3mg/l
- F–: 0.08mg/l
The alkaline water after the PurePro® alkaline+ filter has perfectly balanced proportions of minerals necessary for healthy development of the human body. The Alkaline + filter changes the acidic RO water into a perfect natural alkaline water. It will reduce acidity in the body and it will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body.
Alkaline RO Water System
CNN News for pH Miracle
Alkalinity vs. Acidity
Acidic Blood vs Alkaline Blood
The importance of drinking Alkaline Water